This year’s Festival of Hawks takes place on the weekends of September 14/15 & September 21/22 at Holiday Beach Conservation Area and runs from 9am to 3pm each day. A variety of activities will take place throughout the festival weekends.
To download the 2013 Hawk Festival Schedule, click here.
Some of the activities that will be taking place include:
- Hawk ID on the tower
- Hawk, songbird and hummingbird banding demonstrations and bird adoptions
- Raptor display by the Canadian Peregrine Foundation
- Digiscoping workshop
- Amphibian and dragonfly walks
- Free kids crafts, water insect viewing and scavenger hunt
- Shop for birding items, plants and photographs
- Pelee Wings Nature Store
- Native Plants and Trees
- Gerry Peltier Photos
Download a Festival of Hawks flyer here.